深圳桑拿网

Navy trainee shocked at sex footage

A woman felt shocked and disgusted when she discovered a fellow defence force trainee had filmed her having sex with him, a court has heard.

深圳桑拿网

The 24-year-old Navy trainee is accused of raping the woman after a night out in Melbourne with five other male defence members in January 2009.

The woman said she learned of the footage three months later through a colleague at the HMAS Cerberus base at Hastings.

“I came to be aware of it when Seaman Scott Watts came to me at the base bar and said that the trainee had shown him videos on his laptop or on his mobile phone about the videos that were taken that night,” the alleged victim told the Victorian County Court on Wednesday.

“He said that there were videos of him having sex with me.”

The alleged victim said she had caught the Navy trainee trying to film her earlier that night during a game of `truth or dare’ in which she had stripped down to her bra and panties.

She had asked him to delete the file, but that was the only footage she was aware of.

The woman said she felt shocked and upset when Mr Watts told her there were sexually explicit videos.

“I thought he was talking about the `truth or dare’ ones, until he told me that there were explicit ones, and I was like, `Well, I didn’t even know they existed,’ so it was more shock than anything. Yeah, just disgusted,” the woman told the court.

She said she had been surprised to wake up with the accused lying next to her on a futon and asked him if anything had happened between them, to which he replied “no”.

The court has heard a group went out to Crown Casino nightclubs and returned to one of the members’ homes in East Brunswick, where the woman was allegedly raped several times by the Navy trainee.

Under cross-examination from the trainee’s lawyer, David Sexton, the woman repeatedly denied she had consensual sex with the 24-year-old.

She also rejected suggestions she had flashed her breasts at him or asked him and another male for a threesome.

“This is disgusting. I did not do that,” she replied.

The accused has pleaded not guilty to one count of indecent assault and four counts of rape.

Prosecutor Gavin Silbert has suggested to the jury that the other defence men present that night may have colluded to give a false account of events.

Two gave evidence before the trial on Wednesday that this was not the case.

The trial before Judge Michael Tinney is continuing.

Related posts